Where We Are Located
The Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club is ideally located at the eastern most tip of Australia. It has been voted as one of the best beaches in the world. The Function Room is right next to the Surf Club and enjoys magnificent views of our beautiful beaches, the light house, Julian Rocks, the wreck and the hinterland.
There would be few other places that command such beauty. The Function Room is a ground floor venue, with a magnificant deck area that provides the ideal location for a wedding.
FOR ENQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS – CLICK HERE
Details of the Hire
The Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club Function Room provides the following as part of the fees charged:
- Access from 8am on the day of your function booking for setup
- Commercial kitchen with walk in Cool Room
- 18 Rectangular tables (900 X 2100) without covers
- 16 Round tables (1500 diameter) without covers
- 200 white wedding chairs
- Use of bathrooms
- 8 Larger Otto Bins
- $1,000.00 Bond (refunded if no damage or noise complaints)
- $3,500.00 Venue Hire Fee
- Catering (to be selected from approved caterer’s list)
- Decorations (restrictions apply)
- DJ (Live Music permitted – restrictions apply)
- Waste removal. This must be done by 11am the day after the function.
Please also note that no music or service of alcohol must be conducted after 11.00pm and the premises must be vacated by Midnight.
Catering & Accommodation
The Beach Hotel is a sponsor of the Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club for over 20 years and offers special rates on glasses, alcohol and catering.
Beach Suites is also a major sponsor and can assist you with your accommodation requirements. Both these sponsors are located directly opposite the venue.